PLEASE DONATE TO KEEP YOUR MASJID RUNNING
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no day on which the people get up but two angels come down and one of them says, ‘O Allaah, give in compensation to the one who spends (in charity),’ and the other says, ‘O Allaah, destroy the one who withholds.’”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1374; Muslim, 1010.
Alhamduillah we are glad to announce that our Masjid is now open for Friday prayers according to Fairfax county guidelines. We will adhere to CDC and county guidelines. Please see below and ensure you are compliant prior to visiting the masjid for Friday Prayers.
- Everyone must bring their own prayer mat and wear a facemask
- Leave the masjid immediately after the prayers and pray the sunnah prayers at home
- If you have a fever, cough or are sneezing, please do not come to the masjid
- Please stay home if you are immunocompromised
- No wudhu in the Masjid (Please come with Wudhu)
Thank you for your cooperation
Alhumdullilah, we are very pleased to inform you that we have purchased two properties across the street for the Masjid expansion project. We seek donations to pay our loan. Click this link for details…
Donation / Pledge Form
Please Donate Generously:
PayPal: use the DONATION links on this site
Checks Payable to: “ICNA Masjid“