The Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) is a leading national Muslim-American organization dedicated to the betterment of society through the application of Islamic values. Since 1968, ICNA has worked to build relations between communities by devoting itself to education, outreach, social services and relief efforts. We have many chapters throughout the U.S.
ICNA VA Islamic Center acts both as a chapter of ICNA as well as a full-time mosque.
MASJID EXPANSION PLAN: WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Two properties across the street from the Masjid have become available on the market. It is a perfect extra space that we desperately need for the following activities:
- Additional prayer space
- Youth activities
- Community event
- Additional Parking.
We have spoken to the owner and he has agreed to sell it to us with no interest up to 5 years. This means that we will have to pay off the property within 5 years in order to not incur any interest. Here are the details of the property:
- Final Price is $1.2 Million
- We need to pay $600,000 down payment ASAP.
- Masjid has already raised $567,000.
- We need $33,000 more for down payment ASAP to get the property.
- Current owner is giving us interest-free 5 years to pay off the rest of $600,000.
- We must pay $120,000 each year.
- We must have the down payment ready before the closing date of July 31st, 2017.
Pictures of the two properties are below: